12/04/2011

Confession Sunday: Holiday Party

Sorry for the blog silence… I realize it’s been nearly a week but I assume you can all relate to how busy life can get this time of the year.

Anyway, I must share that my office is throwing our Annual Christmas party this weekend and I couldn’t be more excited.  Drinks, dinner, and dancing… it doesn’t get any better!

So, in the spirit of planning for the party I had to find the perfect outfit.  Well ladies and gentleman…. check out this gorgeous Ted Baker number!

1692806-p-2x

1692806-2-2x

These are the shoes…. affordable, adorable, AND comfy!  I hit the trifecta!

1647891-p-2x

And last… but certainly not least, the makeup look.  If you haven’t checked out Bobbi Brown’s holiday line, it’s a must!  Here’s some irresistible makeup options:

E72R_l

E733_l

E774_l

So I couldn’t resist making an appointment to get my makeup done before the Christmas party.  So exciiiiiited!!

3 comments:

rottrover said...

Beautiful - all the way around - but what happened to the glittery gold number??
Curious minds...

Lauren L said...

Sparkly didn't end up working... I went for the classic option that would definitely get more wears in the future! :) Dress on me to be posted next weekend!

The Bookness said...

Wonderful indeed. Followed too btw, hope ya don't mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.


♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...