11/18/2011

High Five Friday

I can’t believe I almost missed it!  It’s been one heck of a week…but the end is near!  Welcome to my new weekly post – High Five for Friday!  My favorite blogger, Lauren, over at From My Grey Desk and I thought it would be fun to share weekly posts of our top 5 favorite items – anything from beauty, lifestyle, pop culture… anything our hearts desire!  I’m so relieved I didn’t miss the deadline for our first High Five post – better late than never, right?? :-)

Make sure to check out Lauren’s blog also – She has all sorts of fun daily posts and adorable style!  I promise you won’t regret it!

So, without further delay… here’s my High Five for the week!

unnamed

1. Frixion Pens (by Pilot): This is as nerdy as it gets… I apologize if you have little interest in office supplies, but I just couldn’t help myself.  I have such a passion for writing instruments and these babies are amazing.  They write as well as a normal pen and erase without leaving any marks behind!  Even better – they erase with friction leaving little to no erasure scraps behind.  I love these!!

NUP_146329_0089.jpg

2. Law & Order SVU:  This has been one of my favorite shows since it started.  I’m not sure what it is about this specific L&O series that I love.  I like to think it has something to do with Mariska Hargitay – She’s a kick ass female and I love it!

WA1W_GBB1_RENII_45-RED_3

3. Ted Baker:  I pretty much die over anything Ted Baker.  It’s drool worthy, right?  This dress specifically seems the perfect addition to my closet, don’t cha think?

medium_Starbucks Skinny Latte

4. Venti Nonfat Latte:  I know it’s not very original, but 16 hour work days have me relying on my caffeine intake to get my through the day.  If you’re calorie conscious, try to the nonfat latte (only 170 calories) and add cinnamon.  Yum!!

 IMG_0299

5. Home Cooked Meal: Hubby is a great chef – he’s amazingly gifted on the grill!  There is nothing better than a home cooked meal after spending the last month eating every single meal at my computer.  This filet was especially delicious!  We love to add a little horseradish for a little kick!

 

That’s it for my first High Five Friday!  Don’t forget to check out Lauren’s blog (From My Grey Desk) for her top Fives!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

found you through grey desk...as i read this i drifted over to your profile and i was like "oooooooh she's a cpa that explains the office supplies, the professional ted baker dress- you are one fab CPA, our accountant is bald and named Larry- wah wahhhhhhh.

cute blog!

rottrover said...

Well, those are 5 of my favorite things... Are we related?? LOL!!! Have a fun weekend :-)

Stacey Syverson said...

you're the best! let's think of something fun for us to do blogwise! :) xoxo

Lauren L said...

@Kelly - Welcome and thanks! Glad I'm more enjoyable to read about than your bald CPA! :)

@Stacey - Let's brainstorm!

{ lauren } said...

love this! especially l&o:svu...honestly, favorite show! i'm totally addicted!

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...