11/25/2011

High Five Friday!

Can’t believe it’s already that time of the week again – Time for my Top 5 items for the week!  Here we go!
257_edited-1
1. Shellac: If you haven’t had a Shellac manicure yet, you’re missing out.  I’ve never been one to be able to commit to the maintenance of fake nails – but I love the clean and durable look.  Well, this is the perfect blend of durability and somewhat low maintenance!  Try it – you won’t regret it!
IMG_0841
2. Black Friday (Online): I love online shopping – Coffee and the comfort of my couch… sure beats the crowds and hustle of shopping at the mall.
031
3. Wet Bulldogs: Enough said.
il_570xN.285909519
4. Red, Red, Red: Love the Christmas Season! (…as if I need another reason to wear red!) 
big-viewer-3G-01-lrg._V188696038_
5. Kindle: I love my Kindle… so lightweight yet it stores all of my favorite books!  I’ve recently become obsessed with the fact that I can share books with other Kindle users (for free!)  Who wants to share??

Have a great weekend and make sure to check out Lauren’s blog (http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/) for more High Fives!
If you want to join in on the High Five fun, link up with us!

4 comments:

Stacey Syverson said...

I wanna share kindle books! I thought it wasn't possible unless they were under the same amazon account? I looked in to it before. But if you know how, then let's!

kendylsPlace said...

You can share kindle books?! WHAAAAT?! That is awesome! Love that red too!

Lauren L said...

Yeah girls - You can totally share! Let me know if you want more details!

Jessica said...

What's this sharing Kindle books all about?! I need in on thisss :)

xo, jessica

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...