11/13/2011

Confession Sunday

Well – I have another confession to share with you guys… And, since I’m starting to notice a trend (aka I’m sharing a “confession” every Sunday), I think I’m going to make this a recurring post.  Kinda makes sense to have it on a Sunday anyway, huh?

This weeks confession is a fashion-related confession.  One word: FUR

You would have to be blind to miss that fur is so so so in right now.  Fur vests, fur coats, fur EVERYTHING.  Well, I’m kind of lusting over this craze… but, I’m scared.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not afraid of taking risks in the name of fashion… but for some reason I can’t come to terms with actually buying anything with fur on it. 

How could I not though??  I mean, look at these drool worthy items!

How-To-Wear-Long-Faux-Fur-Vest

fur-header

fur-2

fur vest 1

Rachel Zoe knows how to rock it!

Maybe I’ll have to face my fears and try on a furry little number today! Smile

4 comments:

Stacey Syverson said...

girl you know you could rock a fur vest. i think that's the route you need to take. and bring it to nyc ;)

rottrover said...

Yes, but you don't want one of those crazy NYC PITA people throwing red paint on your fur vest screaming Fur is Dead!! However, we do agree with Staci, you could totally rock a fur vest... just sayin'.

Ashlen said...

I am a new follower- Lauren from 'From My Grey Desk' sent me- I love you blog and to tell you the truth I have been on the search for a great fur vest..but I'm 6 months pregnant..so it might have to wait.

Funmilayo I. said...

I love law and order SVU!

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...