10/29/2011

Still Going !

My work week is still going… I just wanted to send a quick post into the blog world and then it’s off to the races (as they say)!  Here’s my jam packed plan for the day:

1) Get out of my jammies and try to look presentable

2) Make a quick stop over at Staples (this statement deserves a blog post of it’s own… )

3) Drive to Client X’s office and work work work!

4) Come home around 5 and head up to a friend’s house for BBQ, UFC and good times!

Also, I’m trying to take tomorrow off (probably won’t happen), but regardless I’m going to post a reallllllly cute blog about my recent trip to Disneyland.  Can’t wait!

For now, here’s a little mental image of what I’ll be doing today:

Spring 2009 044_edited-1

Unfortunately, no pups allowed at my current place of employment… but boy was this fun Smile

Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

rottrover said...

You would get SO much more done if Quigs was able to come with!! Enjoy your friends tonight!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...